Friday, June 6, 2008

Be more specific......


OK....here's a little tip! When asking God for warmer weather, be more specific!!! I had been so discouraged by the cooler climate here in Ohio, and found myself letting the weather dictate my moods. So, I said a little prayer and asked for warmer, springier (?) weather......well, God definitely answered my prayers. Warmer weather is here.....but I think this is His way of playing a little joke...yes, I DO think that God has a sense of humor! It's not only warmer.....it's just plain HOT! And in an old house with no air conditioning and only fans to cool the house, it's like living in a kiln! (by the way, we will be looking for an air conditioner this week.) I'm not complaining, though. I asked for warmer weather, and I got it! In the future, though, I think I'll be just a little more specific. I AM thankful, however, for the weather, and will take this ANY DAY over cold and rainy!
Until next time...........

No comments: