Monday, June 2, 2008

Can I just tell you..........



Can I just tell you that I feel GREAT?! I've been going through a very bad depression over the past few months, that I've tried my best to hide from friends and family. It has been so bad that I have just wanted to sleep as much as possible, and hibernate in my home when I'm not at work. However, I think I've made some great strides in the past few weeks to help myself feel better! I know that the weather has helped immensely! We are finally seeing warm, sunny weather here, which is a big help to me. But, it's not just the weather. I think I've just really done a lot of soul searching of late, and I have come to realize that I really DO have a lot to be thankful for. And if that's not enough, I recently heard from someone that I went to high school with, who read my blogs. She and I knew OF each other in high school, but we weren't really friends. She wrote me the sweetest email after reading my blogs, though, and after reading that, I felt as if I knew her. I then joined facebook, and she and I were able to chat today online, and it just really made my day. After joining facebook, I've been able to connect with a few other classmates, plus one guy that I didn't know because he moved away from our school to a different state before I moved to Marion. But, he and I have had a few conversations, too, and it's like gaining several new friends! It really has made my day! For the first time in a very long time, I've felt like doing things around the house, like cooking....which is a passion of mine, but something that I haven't really enjoyed of late. My body doesn't ache like it used to. I haven't had headaches like I used to. I just FEEL GOOD! That may not mean anything to you, but for someone who has felt like CRAP for so long, it's a major milestone! So........just thought I'd share my little bit of joy with all of you!

Until next time...........

No comments: