Friday, May 30, 2008

I think my daughter has a good idea.....



I was riding in the car with my daughter, Kim, the other day. We were going to a community garage sale, and we happened to get behind a driver who was going, at top speed, approximately 15 mph. This frustrated Kim, and I must admit that had I been driving, it would have annoyed me, too. So, my daughter said that she wished she had a paintball gun so that every time she got behind a stupid driver, she could shoot their car with a paintball gun. She said that by doing so, it would mark every car in town so that other drivers would be alerted when they saw a car with paintballs, they would know that the driver was a stupid driver! (I know my sentence structure probably sucked there, but please forgive me....I haven't had any sleep in the past couple of days, so cut me some slack!) I think this would be a good stress reliever! No one gets harmed....only the car gets a new paint job....and drivers everywhere will know to avoid that car like the plague! Pretty good concept, don't you think?!

No comments: